Stages feature the full breadth of Counties Londonderry and Tyrone with two regroups, one in Derry/Londonderry’s Guild Hall Square on Friday and the other in Strabane Town Centre on the Saturday of the event.
The Northern Ireland Motor Club Ltd anticipate a top line up of local and international competitors and a host of the frontrunners from the various Irish and Northern Ireland Rally Championships. Also included in this year’s Ulster Rally programme is the popular historic section and the recently introduced junior category.
Live competitor entries can be view from the link on the competitors section of the Ulster Rally website. The Rally Guide is also available to download from the competitors section of the website. For latest news and updates on the events, check out the website – www.ulsterrally.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @ulsterrally
Friday 18 August
- 12.30pm Autograph Signing and meet the drivers
- 1.00pm – Start, Guild Hall Square
- 4.45pm – Regroup, Guild Hall Square
- 5.00pm – Ebrington before setting off on stages
- 9.00pm – Ebrington, Cars begin to arrive back for Parc Fermé
Saturday 19 August
- 7.00am – leave Parc Fermé to begin race
- 9.00am – Regroup, Castle Place, Strabane
- 12.15pm & 1.30pm – Service areas, Ebrington
- 2.00pm – Regroup, Strabane
- 5.30pm – Celebrations over finish ramp, Ebrington, Derry