Glenelly Road Self Catering
73 Glenelly Road ,
- T: (028) 8164 7918
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rooms and Units
1 x 3 Bedroom Unit (sleeps 4)
Mobile Number: 077 1772 0564
- Set in the beautiful rural surroundings of the Glenelly valley, at the foot of the Sperrin Mountains.
- Easy access to the Glenelly fresh water river with the abundance of brown sea and salmon trout.
- The cottage is only 1 mile from the local village of Plumbridge; this allows easy access to house hold supplies.
- This area is ideal for families that enjoy walking or cycling, or just taking in the beautiful views on offer. (Ulster walks ways,)
- Other local key areas not to miss when on holiday are within 20 miles: Londonderry, Gortin Glens Forest Park, Omagh Leisure Centre, Ulster American Folk Park and the Creggan Centre.